PLANNING YOUR EVENT
It does not matter whether you are planning a corporate event, small intimate wedding, kids birthday party, quinceaneras, or youth sport’s team banquet, Rose City Catering offers everything that you will need to make your event most enjoyable and memorable.
HOW WE OPERATE
We offer every guest of Rose City Catering our undivided attention and our operating partner Diego Fernandez will come to you and have a face to face consultation so he can better assist you by getting a clear purpose and ultimate vision of your special event from start to finish.
A list of just a few of events that we specialize in:
- Fundraisers/Charity Events
- Sales Meetings
- Marketing Events
- Youth Sports Fundraisers
- Baby Showers
- Children’s Birthday Parties
- Wine or Tequila Tasting
- Western BBQ’s
- Cooking Classes
- Holiday Parties
- Company Picnics
- Anniversary dinners for two
- Board of Director Meetings
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
We will speak with you to acquire details of your event or celebration. Once we receive your feedback and the theme of the event we will set up a time to meet with you either at the venue or your home or office or you can meet with us at one of our restaurants for a menu sampling.
After the menu, guest count ,date, time, and location is established, we will provide you with a formal contract for signing and 50% deposit. 7 days prior to the event, final guest count must be confirmed. We require that the remaining payment be processed the day of the event.
Wait staff, bartenders, and servers are also available upon your request.
• Individual or Group cooking classes
• Events held at a banquet site in Pasadena up to 300 guest catered by Rose City
• A day in the Restaurant business. Come and work at one of our locations
• Romantic dinners for two served by a personal chef at your home